Fantastic! one word for this movie. Well actually I do not like
science fiction genre but after I watched Avatar - I must admitted it
is a Great Movie.
Directed and Written by James Cameron - the creator of Titanic, well
is like a guarantee that Avatar will be good.
As stated on Wikipedia the gross revenue has reached to
$2,039,222,000 .....whew!
My favorite scene is when Jake (Sam Worthington) succeeded controlled
Toruk - a powerful flying beast :D
Further this movie also has won Golden Globe, for best director and
surely best movie. Highly recommended to watch
Come on don't miss it!!!
Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Selayar, South Sulawesi – Slow Living Experience
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, Since early 2024, I have taken on a new professional role in my company—not entirely new, but with a stronger focu...
-
I have been curious to know more about Surrogacy. It might not a familiar topic, and first time I knew it because I have watched a Korean ...
-
Descendants of the Sun. A drama that rise this actor to the peak. Song Joong Ki. First time I like him, when he was played as Kang Ma-ru in ...
-
Working in company that processing various spices have enrich my knowledge. I am graduated from Agriculture faculty, however, I must admit t...
No comments:
Post a Comment