Monday, April 11, 2011

Lesson of The Day: Man Jadda Wajada

Once again, I have been hit by a beautiful quote. It is 'Man Jadda
Wajada'
The meaning more or less is anyone who is focus and has strong
willing to reach his dreams then it will come true (with God bless).
I feel ashamed that I must say as a moslem this is the 1st time I
find out the meaning of 'Man Jadda Wajada'.
However, I believe there is never be to late to learn new thing :)
The point that I want to share is even this quote is from Quran Arab's quote, but
I am sure the meaning is general where anyone could learn in as well.
I know that to reach our dreams, sometime we meet obstacles and I
think by believing that if we're focus and have strong willing to
reach our dreams then nothing is impossible.
Well, to write down this opinion is easy rather than to implement it
and I've have been learned as well that is difficult to reach the
goal, because of laziness...but keep the faith and don't forget to
pray for God bless :D

3 comments:

Allah's Slave said...

May I give a comment? In my understanding, a beautiful quote "Man Jadda wa jada" is not from al-qur'an. It is from a popular arabic quote.

Unknown said...

I have no clue how old this blog entry is but I would like to say, even with the incorrect quote source, your entry was fantastic. :)

"I know that to reach our dreams, sometime we meet obstacles and I
think by believing that if we're focus and have strong willing to
reach our dreams then nothing is impossible.
Well, to write down this opinion is easy rather than to implement it
and I've have been learned as well that is difficult to reach the
goal, because of laziness...but keep the faith and don't forget to
pray for God bless :D"

Ma shaa Allah
Nicely worded
By the way I am a convert from USA and I constantly check references online :)

Rina said...

@Allah's Slave and @marie ellis: I thank you for the correction of the source for Man Jadda wa jada...I will correct it. Lets keep to learn the beauty of Islam, and also thank you to visit my blog.....

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...