Tuesday, May 29, 2007

AbouT Love


I have done another small survey, the correspondent are my friends.And this survey only for men :D this time.
I gave them one question
“Do you believe love at the first sight?”
The result made me surprise, coz a think only women who has this kind of perception, well yeah the fact is the same finally…
Guest what, is about 87% of them has the same answer. Which is they do believe love at the first sight. Three of them have proven about love at the first sight because now they married with the woman that they’ve met and falling in love in first sight.
It can be true, in Wiki stated that Love at first sight is an emotional condition whereby a person feels romantic attraction for a stranger on the first encounter with the stranger. The term may be used to refer to a mere sexual attraction or crush, but it usually refers to actually falling in love with someone literally the very first time one sees him or her, along with the deep desire to have intimate relationship with that person.
There is one reason that repeated few times is that commonly love comes by look at each other which is your eyes expresses what is inside your mind and then will goes to your heart coz both of the couple feels the chemistry.
Furthermore, only 13% of overall does not believe in love at the first sight. And in my opinion it is a matter of trust where nowadays they thought is difficult to find the right couple.
In random reasons, why they do believe love at the first sight is: the girl is pretty, when they looked each other they feel the chemistry, because they suddenly fall in love and also one of them think that it can be possible to fall in love at the first sight, why not?
Well finally everyone has his or her own opinion about this love matter, love can comes anytime and we will never knows when…

(picture source: www.fotosearch.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luck for me not be mentioned here by name... cos I have proven that love at first sight truly happened :D

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...