Wednesday, May 23, 2007

VoTe 4 BLaKe LeWis


One word I can say for this man: Phenomenal
Actually it’s quite ridiculous because I put the title “vote for Blake Lewis”, come on I really like him, even I know we cannot vote for him directly :)
In my opinion so far from the first until this season, Blake Lewis is the best contestant in American Idol.
He is just a talented musician, he can sing and also arrange the music in the same time. He made Bon Jovi’s song which is You Give Love a Bad Name become modern and really cool, and guess what, my friend already got and share the MP3 version of this song to me.
Blake is also seem not arrogant and almost always got judge’s complements. Even the old version of Simon Cowell :-p admit his capability as musician.
Good luck Blake, I hope you will be the next American idol…
How about you Indonesian Idol Contestants?
I remembered when we saw American Idol program last week, my mother said like this “if our Indonesian Idol can sing as good as this, that will be great”
And I have agreed with her, I wish our next Indonesian Idol is also the best one. Last Indonesian Idol, Ikhsan has launched his album. Have you ever hear Ikhsan’s song, it is good and I think Ikhsan has character so I can recognize his voice when his on air on radio.
Do you think the same with me?

(picture source: http://news.yahoo.com/news)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad it's jordin crowned the new AI... anyhow, Blake is undoubtedly one of a kind... :)

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...