Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our and Us


Our friendship started when we was studied at udayana university in Bali. We took the same major which is social economic of agriculture.
Me and Rusmini are came from Bali, and Mariana is originally from Medan. Medan is the city of North Sumatra Province.
Rusmini is unique personality, she is very extrovert to us and she also smart gal. She is also doesn’t care about her outfit, I mean she is a tomboy indeed. Rusmini is originally Balinese.
Mariana, she is also smart and caring friend. When she wants to help you, she will totally help you to solve your problem. Mariana is a Chinese gal, because she is an easy going personality that is way she can get along with all of us.
And I my self actually originally Javanese and because my father was worked in Bali that is way I am living in Bali since then.
Three of us can be very good friend is because we have similar personality and thought, no matter we came from various background and culture. The matter of friendship is that how you place your self as a person who needs other people help and also in the same time respect and understand what other people needs from you.
After 4 years we haven’t meet each other, last week we had a reunion. Mariana was come to Bali to visit us from Medan. We all still the same, well Rusmini now works as a teller in one of private bank in Bali, and Mariana and Me are works as an admin staff in private companies as well. One thing make us really same is that three of us are fat :D. At last Tuesday and Wednesday nights, we hang out around Denpasar and Kuta area. We had visited few places; they are Pizza Hut (Bali Mall), Made’s Warung, Hard Rock CafĂ© and walk around Kuta Street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's been more than a year since i went there. I'd really want to meet you again, friend. Though distance separates us, i always will remember you :) Keep in contact.

Cheerio
Mariana

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...