Monday, May 21, 2007

SuNDay MoRNiNg


Yesterday I went to traditional market with my mother. Usually my mother goes to the market with my father, unfortunately my father’s leg was hurt so he cannot ride my mother to the market.
Well even I should wake up earlier because the best time to go to the traditional market is in the morning cause mostly all the needs are still in fresh condition.
In the traditional market we can meet several of merchants, they sell many kinds of daily needs. As you know that in the traditional market we can bargain the price, it’s different if we go to modern market because they provide us the goods with fixed price.
In general, everything you needs is available in the traditional market. From vegetables until clothes are ready for you to buy.
But yet don’t imagine that the clothes are branded one because they are not. Ofcourse because the market target is not the high class one, yeah I am sure they don’t even wants to go to the traditional market because they prefer to buy their needs at the modern market.
The thing that makes me happy if I go the traditional market is that I can buy several traditional foods :D, it’s very delicious. Some of the traditional foods actually I can find also at the modern market but honestly the taste is different.
Finally if you wants to buy your needs you can go to traditional or modern market because each of them can fulfill your daily needs

(picture source: www.isme-ix.org)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dah jarang banget ke pasar tradisional... soalnya ngga tahan kotornyua itu,,, :( coba pasar tradisional bisa bersih yah..

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...