Friday, May 18, 2007

DoUBLe

Perhaps for about two weeks I will do two kinds of jobs in the office. Before I become an admin staff, formerly I was a telephone operator in my office.
And since one of our operators is took her annual leave and the other one still new comer so the HR asked me to help the reception’s desk.
Now I must split my works hours in two different places, half day in MC Dept. and the other half will be in reception desk.

The benefit of become an operator is that I can speak English frequently, because our company is an International one so almost all incoming calls are from overseas.
Furthermore, as part of the reception’s job desk is that we will also welcome the guest who comes to our office, and it is also make me have confident to speak English coz I will communicate with native people directly.
As an admin, I do have conversation with my manager in English too but is not as often as if I work as an operator.
Well even doing double jobs is not quite easy but at least I’ve got some benefit at the end of this period.
Cayoo Rina, Let’s do it :D

(picture source: www.fotosearch.com)

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...