Tuesday, May 08, 2007

All You Can Get Is Here: Quibblo.com!

The following is a paid review

Just found a great site where everything you can get. It is Quibblo.com. I am sure everyone has curiosity about love life then this is a good way to find a description about it. You just join the quizzes coz when you get the result its great. I have tried my self for one quiz What kind of boyfriend or girlfriend are you? and this is my result:

“Independent Yet Devoted
You are confident enough in yourself that you do not always need that someone by your side, or need to know what they are doing. You trust that they are loyal and don't need constant reassurance. You can spend a night out with your friends and have fun, with or without your partner. Despite these characteristics, you always assure that your partner knows you are devoted to them, even through the most subtle gestures “

You can also try it guys, and beside a result as above you also can see a diagram to give you a percentage of overall result of everyone’s answer.
Another features that you may also find at Quibblo.com are about Polls and you can create your own quiz. And they give you several options whether you wants to create Poll, Survey, Quiz or Categories with brief description each of them, sound cool right!
Last but not least Quibblo.com is not only provide you about love quizzes but also about many things coz Quibblo.com one world, many answers
Enjoy it.

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...