Sunday, August 27, 2023

Manado in Story

Recently I was on duty to Manado, the main city in North Sulawesi. This wasnt the first time I went to Manado, roughly it was the 6th time so far. Well yes, until the duty is done I havent visit Bunaken! 😅. But its ok i got chance to visit another " Bunaken" instead


Bunaken, it is famous among visitors, but there are another places that you could consider if you visit Manado, like Soekarno Bridge, Tomohon, Paal Beach, Pulisan Beach, and also Gunung Tumpa, and many more



Another good thing is that this time I have more chance to explore the manado culinary experiences, from Bubur Manado (Tinutuan), Goroho, Nasi Lemak, Gado-gado (with daun gedi), Nike, delicious pudding (itsnt too sweet) and yess found a good americano! damn....its so goood!



In Soekarno Bridge, you can witness sunset in the City, well am a balinese who never get enough with sunset ✌it will always beautiful thing no matter where you see it. The proof of the existing of God and the proof that the earth is round and there is a beginning and the end of everything



In this YOLO life I know that I am blessed to have warm family, to have freedom to choose what I want, to have chance being educated, I am just blessed...thank you Allah, I thank You so much, please let me be the way I am, treat people as human no matter what, just being me that will always learn being kind and never stop to do the good things in life, as simple as that

-life is good-

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...