Sunday, October 01, 2023

Samsung S22 5G - I Hold it Perfectly


Mobile phone currently can be said one of the life complementaries, well in my point of view, because I am very rare to watching TV, or reading newspaper, or even books, because all of the news and entertainment, can be provided by so many online sources. Even books or novels, you can simply download an app, and there you go, you can read any genre that you like!.

I have been an android user ever since its existing. The size evolution, the android change series, and lots of hi tech improvements to deliver a mobile phone to user hand and make their life easier. Some user might like the size of the mobile phone big; I mean the display at 6 inch up, and it depends on their purpose on using the mobile phone, a professional photographer, or video creator, might love bigger display as they use it for making or editing their work.

Personally, I like mobile phone which fit in my "small" hand, not too big and not too small either, I have been waiting for long time to finally having the Samsung S22 5G

As usual before I buy new mobile phone, I always go to GSM ARENA to find out more information specification and recommendation. Samsung S22 5G has body dimension: 146 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm (5.75 x 2.78 x 0.30 in), which exactly the size that I really like the most. Comfort in my hand and easy to keep it in my pocket. 

The internal memory, I chose the 256GB 8GB RAM, which I believe good enough to cover my need for big storage as I like to watch korean drama and keep many pictures in my mobile phone. The camera capability is also awesome, very clear and there are various options that you can choose based on your capturing target.

Of course it has a weakness, which is the battery, it has only 3700 mAh. It makes you do the charging at least twice a day, but again, I think this weakness is not really a matter, if you only use the mobile phone for daily usage such as; whatsapp, scrolling through instragram, listen to spotify, and even watching netflix, a full 1x charging still good enough tho.

So far it runs well, still less than a year, and hope it will no problem. Not a paid review, not a promotion, and with lots of source of mobile reviewers I think the GSM ARENA still my favorite place to get update information or review about gadget especially a mobile phone before I decide to buy new one. Just to make sure that with the money I will spend, I will get the optimal product with all its strength and weakness

-life is good-

pic source: Samsung Newsroom Indonesia

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...