Sunday, October 15, 2023

Retinol B3 Serum and Hyalucera Moisturizer by The Originote

To overcome the skin aging process which basically is a normal process in life, until several months ago, I still stick to use only moisturizer as skincare for my face and adding the compact powder for outdoor activities.
However, as I also often on field duty and expose by the sunlight, then I realize I need more booster to strengthen the skin barrier, especially for my face. 
My face skin isnt sensitive type, its dry to normal condition and I know as far its moist enough it doesnt give me problem so far, so I have wide chance to trial various face skin care. One of the good combinations to boost the skin barrier during the day is to apply serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, and lock them with compact powder. I will share one by one for each product in this blog, and I will start it with the serum.
Its Retinol B3 Serum by The Originote. Currently, I will buy my 3rd bottle, this retinol serum is fast absorbed into the skin, light, and giving cool sense in my skin. For the technical review of the product ingredients you can read here
Compare to the other brand of retinol serum which I also bought in the same time while having the originote, eventought it mentioned like consist of 6x retinol content, but personally the one from originote still the best for my face skin. 
In term of price, its bearable, for like 20ml the price range around IDR 40-50K, I think is good price for good quality product.
Beside the Retinol B3 Serum, other product that I recommend for from the originote is the Hyalucera Moisturizer. 
If the serum I use it for the day, the moisturizer I prefer to apply in my face the night before going to sleep. As its light and same, giving cool sensation in my face, and further for the night, I think no need like applying too heavy or to good skincare, as the skin only need to maintain its moist condition, and the Hyalucera Moisturizer is a good option for me by far. The ingredients you can also read here if you're curious and want to have more detail.
The price is also bearable around IDR 42K, here is the link for the pricing taken from The Originote Official Store

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...