Monday, August 07, 2006

SaKuRa: CiRcLe of LiFe


Sakura is Japan’s national flower. Sakura is blossom once in a year. There are several kinds of sakura. Someiyoshino one, is start to blossom in Okinawa on February and its also happen in Honsu island which is west part of Japan. In Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto, Sakura is blossom in last March until in the beginning of April. Finnaly move on to North of Japan (Hokkaido) and ends in the Golden Week seasion.
When Sakura’s blossom we can see it everywhere, sakura is also mark on various products such as kimono, stationeries, and also household. For Japanese, Sakura has important meaning. Sakura can be describing as a woman, live and death symbols and also a symbol to express a bonding between mankind, couregous, sorrow and happiness. As a conclusion Sakura is a metaform symbol for immortal destiny mankind’s life.
source:wikipedia.org/www2.city.dazaifu.fukuoka.jp)

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...