Saturday, December 10, 2022

My List of Taylor Swift


Well if spotify give you a wrap every end of the year, I have my wrap list of Taylor Swift
I adore her, for her talent, confident, positive influence, no drama, and yes for all her songs that full my heart and drive my head to cross the limit and always trust on myself 

Here you go:
Cruel Summer, White Horse, Back to December, The Last Time, Style, Wildest Dreams, Gateaway Car, Mr Perfectly Fine, London Boy, Cornelia Street, My Tears Ricochet, August, Epiphany, Exile, August, Renegade, Dear Reader, Maroon, Bejeweled, and All to Well (TS's version)....

Same list as yours?

Bali, December, 2022....close to the end of this year and cant wait for the upcoming 2023, wishing for love, happiness, and good life for me and everyone!

Picture taken from: The Daily Aztec


No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...