Wednesday, April 25, 2007

THe EYeS

This puzzle game is quite famous recently and its name is tktQ+I have started play this since February 2007.
I can say that this game is not easy, and made you keep trying hard to find the answer in each level. What I like by playing it is that I can learn many things. Because when I am trying to figure out the answer then I will find some new knowledge such as chipper system, morse code, and including Braille.
Then I have a story to share, I found out a good point of view by dropped down in 66th level. In this level I must guess the answer by using Braille letter to solve the hint. After trying so many times I still cannot break the hint, even I’ve already have a paper of Braille letters in front of me, and I have to ask to my new friend to help me.
The thing that I have learned is that, I am being blessed for having everything normally, I mean I can see, touch, smell, and listen properly…
And as I experienced is so hard to read the Braille, even I know that some of my friend who join the game are able to do it.
Furthermore, I start to imagine how hard for the blind to read Braille. I must admit that they are awesome and salute for lots of them who can finally able to read.
You can do it anything if you willing to…
Thank you Allah SWT for blessing my life..
Please help us and those who will always needs Your lights…
And my heart can see as clear as my Eyes….

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...