Thursday, April 05, 2007

NoW It WorkS AgaiN!

I am a beginner as a blogger and for the past few months I had a problem with blog but now it is already solved.
The problem was that I couldn’t work with my layout in dashboard. The page elements tab wasn’t worked as usual. And all I can do in my blog was only posted and edited in some areas. I have asked my friend who is capable with blog problems and he gives several suggestions for my problem, then he finally asked me to change my blog’s template and it did not work either.
Then I’ve tried to go to Blogger Help Center and I found this explanation..

“Drag-and-drop customization of the new Blogger’s new template system (layouts) does not work in Safari, nor does fonts and colors customization. You must use either Firefox or Internet Explorer 6+ to use these features of the new Blogger.
(They also work mostly with Opera 9, though with some visual glitches.)”

So I’ve got an idea why I’ve problem with my layout. As information I have use Internet Explorer 6.0 version as browser. Then yesterday I have installed Firefox browser and what happen next was fantastic, I can work with my layout without any problems anymore.
I am so happy and finally got the answer for the problem that it is about the browser type. While I am using IE as a browser the Blogger page is not working optimally then when I am using Firefox, it’s working optimal.

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...