Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Miss YoU ALwayS

Sometime I’ve feel jealous to those who still has grandpa or grandma, because I don’t have them all now.
My grandma from my father’s side had passed away when I was 23 years old, and she was the last one who left us after all my grandpa and grandma from my mother’s side.
My grandma, we used to call her Mbah Marmo. A strong woman,that I’ve met in my life. She always becomes our inspiration to do our best in study and now I realized that every times me and my sista have achieved something in our life, she is the one that we want to share first by phone call coz she lives in different place (she lives in Java and my family in Bali).
When the day she’s died, I felt that she said good-bye to me and all I can say that I’ve promise her to always be a good person.
A flash back, a few months before she died, she had visited us in Bali for attending my sister’s graduation ceremony. She and me had a conversation and we talked about how proud she will be if one of her grandchild can be well have good position in life, then I said to her that basically what we should be is to be a good person, coz when you are a good person all good moments will follow you, then I think that is the best thing I can promise her which is always trying to be a good person even I know this is truly hard to do.
She is also a good mother in law for my mother, and my mother loves her like she loves her own mother. She is just difficult to describe coz I miss her so much…as much I miss Mbah Kakung and Mbah Putri…. remembering them make me cannot breath and tears in my eyes because their all gone before I can do something for them… gonna always miss you forever and I hope Allah SWT placed all of you in Heaven. Amin

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...