Friday, April 27, 2007

Senator Barack Obama


Barack Obama is a senator in United State of America. I have wondering why this man is quite famous lately, even in local and national newspaper they’ve made a column about him. And then my curiosity was answered.
It was on one Oprah’s Winfrey show (sorry I forgot the date it was on air) with Barack Obama episode.
I am truly impressed with Mr. Obama, his is charming and down to earth person, wise and educated, warm and emphatic. Things that made me admired him is that he admitted he had lived in Indonesia when he was child, and has a sister which is half Indonesian because his stepfather was an Indonesian and another important one is that he hates war.
He seems an open-minded person for every aspects of life. His point of view of politic and live is simple and realistic. I’ve remembered one of his statement well not exactly same, he said that it is easy to judge person but what we should do is that why don’t we try to put our self in the same position, do we can solve the same problem?
I think the conclusion is that we should never feel that we are better than others but try to make our life better for others.
Oprah said, that she might choose him as the next President of United State if he joins the 2008 election.
I must agree with Oprah coz, she is damn right.
For the complete story you buy the book, or you can read the review atInibuku(Bahasa)

No comments:

Self Reminder: The Born Day

Today is my born day, I think I never post on my born day, but this year I want to write few words. Since I was young, in my family, not rea...